Monday, August 28, 2006

Prologue


Well... Here I am in North Carolina.

Until recently, my life was unfulfilling but predictable. I lived in Los Angeles with my best friend, who I loved so much... I worked at a menial job... I tried to pay my bills... I put up with a routinized chaos, where some days were bad and other days were tolerable. If I thought about it hard enough, I knew which days would be which.

But two weeks ago I moved to North Carolina. I'm here studying to get my license to teach special education. I was hoping to get a teaching job, but it may not happen. Right now I don't have any job at all, which is frightening and frustrating, but I know God will provide me with something. If only it happens soon...

In any case, I'm moving towards the life I am meant to live and the person I am meant to become.

Follow me through these pages and see...

No comments: