Sunday, December 09, 2007

It's been a while

I haven't posted anything to this blog in quite a while. Since Dave's last birthday, to be exact.

I've been pretty busy with teaching and all, and I thought I was moving on from the world of blogger. But I'm back now because I miss having a core audience when I blog; my other blogs just don't seem to have that, yet.

So much has happened that I don't even know where to begin, and I don't have much time at the moment. I'm about to leave for a Chanukah party via my temple, which has become my social life. Some time I'll tell you all about my new friends, my non-existent love life, and my plans for the future.

For now, though, let me just say that next June is going to be a powerful month. I'm putting out my first novel, Winter's Silence; I'm playing my first-ever drum solo, and I'll have been a member of my temple for a year. (There was something else but I can't remember it).

I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow to write a real blog. In the meantime, check out my website at www.stephaniesilberstein.com and my podcast at heroicmuse.wordpress.com to see what I've been up to, writing wise.

Happy Chanukah to those of you who celebrate it.

Stephanie

No comments: