Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm tired...

Wow, is it already May? And has it really been an entire month since I last posted?

I have been really busy lately. Unfortunately that means I am also really tired. I should be doing homework right now so that I can head to bed. But I wanted to write something first.

Let's see... where should I begin? I guess it's obvious I've been a very busy girl. Lately my schedule has been like this:

Get up at 5:30 AM
Monday, Wednesday, Friday exercise
Work: 8a-5p
Monday night: Toastmasters
Tuesday night: Weight Watchers/Roller Skating (although I skipped the skating tonight because I was too frigging tired)
Every other Wednesday night: writing group
Thursday night: drum lesson
Friday night: stay up late and watch Scrubs
Saturday: do chores, dig in the garden
Sunday: church

In addition to which I've written 90% of a new Scrubs fan fiction, and just started a list for fellow fan fiction writers. Basically it's the "Writer's Room"--we're going to collaborate to write a whole season at a time of fan fiction. I'm looking onto expanding it into a fanzine as well. I also try to practice the drums just about every day, do homework, work on other writing, post on tv.com's Scrubs board, occasionally read, and very occasionally get enough sleep. Plus I've gone to five teaching interviews in the past few weeks.

No wonder I'm so tired.

It's weird, though... when I lived with Dave I was getting by on an hour's sleep half the time. He needed to talk all night and I had to be at work at 7 AM. Now I can't seem to function if I get 7 and a half hours as opposed to 8.

I have a headache. All day at work today it was difficult to think. Now my brain's functioning better but I wish I didn't have homework to do because I really really need to sleep.

More later... (I promise it'll be sooner than a month this time--hey, at least I didn't wait two months like Zach Braff!)

No comments: