Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two years later....

I haven't written in this blog in a long time. So much has happened... my life is completely different.

I feel inspired to write in this blog again now. I'm entering yet another new chapter in my life. I'm starting my own business and have a couple of freelance clients already. Tonight I'm sitting in my brother's house... my brother David... he and his fiancee Shona who is like a sister to me are my very best friends in the world... thinking about how I have to go home soon and not wanting to go. The life I lead now is not the life I led two years ago in any way, shape or form, and I doubt that I am really much of the same person.

It's too late now to go back and catch up on everything that's happened and everything that's made me who I am now. So instead I sit here looking at the candles that are no longer burning, being glad to be here... and starting again.

1 comment:

Netz Zev said...

That was beautiful my sister and my friend! I know they are glad to be a part of your life.

Shalom and Shavuoah Tov!!!