Sunday, September 10, 2006

Strange day

Today was a strange day. I decided it would be my day "off" and slept in until 10:30.

All that accomplished was throwing off my entire day. I didn't eat breakfast until noon, which threw off my meal plan. I ate dinner at 6 and now I'm about to eat my planned lunch.

I spent half the day playing Sims 2 while feeling like I should be doing something productive, and constantly had to remind myself that I was "off".

I did send an e-mail to the Human Resources person in Lumberton, who told me last summer that I wasn't qualified to teach, to try to get another appointment, and I got some homework done. I also was able to write another two scenes and work on my list a little.

So I guess the day wasn't a total waste.

But I did feel majorly thrown off...

No comments: